We’ve been covering a lot of Android apps on Yaabot. Our picks range from Security apps to IM clients. Here’s all of them in one place for you:
Top Fives Android Apps:
We’ve covered IM clients quiet comprehensively in the past year. While WhatsApp does remain the undisputed king of IM-world, there are plenty of other apps in the fray. Check out our article on Top 5 Alternatives to WhatsApp if you want to switch to excellent clients like Google Hangouts, Viber, and more.
- Keep in mind to stay away from BlackBerry Messenger though. We at Yaabot are pretty forthcoming about our dislike for BBM. We’re here to convince you not to switch.
- If you’re more of the more-photos-less-texting type, check out our Top 5 Alternatives to Instagram post, and take your pick!
- If you’re paranoid about your data and its security, check out our post on Top 5 Android Antivirus Apps.
- The classic problem of never having enough battery may never go away – but it can be fixed to large extent. Check out our collection of 5 Apps That Drain Your Battery.
- Fifa 14 is a delight on Android.
- Boost 2 is another addictive game. It never quite amassed the popularity that a Temple Run or a Flappy Bird got to, but it was a joy to play nevertheless.
Apps Development – What’s Next
- App Development has a bright future ahead. Apps are being improved on everyday – bringing to us even better functionality, and a richer user experience. There are of course, some who say the App bubble may burst, just like the dotcom bubble in the 2000s.
- Nevertheless, if you’re going to dive into App Development, you’re going to need to know what works. Our post on What Makes an Android App Commercially Successful may be of some help.